Easy Mix Paver Bedding & Screeding Sand
A specially graded multi-purpose coarse sand that is suitable for mixing with cement to provide a stable, low crack screed for tiling. Coarser sand particles allow for easier positioning of pavers when used for bedding.
Specially sieved 0.4mm-1.3mm particle size sand provides a flexible base that allows for easy moving and positioning of pavers. Once pavers are laid add Easy Mix Paver Bond, a polymeric sand between joints to lock pavers in place and deter weeds and ants.
Easy Mix Paver Bedding & Screeding Sand is washed to remove impurities such as clay and silt, and then kiln dried to eliminate mould and organic matter, ensuring a clean, dust free product. Being kiln dried and moisture-free, means maximum value compared to wet sand products which can contain up to 10% (2kg) of water.
- Sieved and double washed to remove fine particles and clay
- Kiln dried for quick, clean and clump free placement
- Factory processed and sized to minimise shrinkage cracking in cement screeds
- Ideal for drainage and filtering applications
- Perfect addition when potting plants
- Australian made
- 20kg weather friendly plastic packaging
1 Tonne Bulk Bags
48 bags per pallet and mixed pallets are available.
Please contact the Easy Mix team for more information.
Available at Bunnings throughout Queensland.