Traditional Floor Screed Mix
Easy Mix Traditional Floor Screed is an engineered cement-sand screed for preparing bathroom floors before laying ceramic tiles. A smooth, workable formula that is easy to apply and shape. Specifically produced for preparing floors prior to tile, plank or carpet laying, simply add water to create a stable mixture that glides and trowels easily over the floor. A factory mixed formulatation of double washed graded coarse sands and cement that provides an exceptional under floor screed for guaranteed performance – all in one bag!
- Perfect factory prepared blend for a cohesive and crack-free finish
- Convenient to transport on multi-floor job sites
- No need to store, measure and shovel sand and cement, reducing excess waste
- No mess in the back of utes
- Eliminates messy loose sand on job sites
- Specially graded 0.3-1.4mm sand for smooth flowing results
- Simply add water to create the perfect floor screed
It is conveniently packaged for transportation into multi-level job sites and the bag can be folded down to use again on the next project.
48 bags per pallet and mixed pallets are available
Please contact the Easy Mix team for more information.
Available at Bunnings throughout Queensland.
- Levelling and smoothing internal flooring bases
- Creating a smooth ‘fall’ for wet areas
- Preparation for bathrooms, shower recesses and laundries
- Creates a smooth base for placement of tiles, vinyl, timber and carpet
20kg of Traditional Floor Screed will cover approximately:
- 1m² (at a thickness of 10mm)